Wednesday 24 April 2013

Ali Safina finally got engaged Hira Tareen


Ali Safina finally got engaged to his long time friend Hira Tareen previous night.
Hira posted the following picture with a public message:

“Yesterday I got engaged to my best friend Ali Safina and one of the best human beings I have come across my entire life. To say the very least I am super happy especially after all the warm wishes from family and friends from all over the world. Thank you all for making our special day even more special with your positivity and blessings. Love you all! Now check out how good we look together

Hira Tareen is also a outstanding individual who keeps herself busy in Modeling, Acting and Hosting. We wish the newly Ali and Hira a very best of luck! Stay blessed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment